- Our courses take place from October , 24th at 9 am and 13 p.m. and last around 3 hours, depending on the size of the group.
- If there are fewer than 3 course participants, the course duration is reduced accordingly.
- We teach specifically in very small groups of up to 4 people, because this is the only way we can specifically and individually adapt to your skills and your learning goal.
- You will get a first impression of kiting on the first day. In order to learn to kite properly, however, we recommend at least 3 days, optimally 4-5 days. If you book several days in a row, you will save yourself a little something and have your place in the course safe.
- On request, we also offer semi-private (2 people) or private courses in addition to group courses.
- For a punctual start you should be at our school 30 minutes before the start of the course (registration).
- On the 1st day: In the theory unit on land (duration approx. 15 - 30 min.) We explain the material and basic terms such as safety system, kite control, wind window, etc. Immediately afterwards you practice kite control and kite control from the boat.
In a group course, two students always share equipment, which saves energy and by actively watching, certain processes are better conveyed and can be practiced more effectively after a short break
- On the 2nd daywe deepen the kite feeling and fly to different zones in the wind window. We learn where the kite has more or less power. We practice the controlled pulling of the kite through the water, also known as bodydrag. The aim is for the kite to drag you in the desired direction.
- 3rd day: the goal on this day is to get the board with the foot straps on your feet, to start for the first time (water start) and to drive the first few meters.
- 4th day: after the first three days you can ride the first few meters on the kiteboard. It is important that you can ride safely and stably in both directions and steer the kite back to the 12 o'clock position so that you can stop and ride back. You will probably not be able to “hold up” at first, but that is not a problem at all with our boat training, you will always be steered by our instructor in the boat and you can treat yourself to small breaks on the boat.
- On the 5th day, depending on your personal driving skills, practice what you have learned with targeted improvements. After two strokes you will be back where you started. You achieve this through the posture and edge technique of the board. For this it is now time to practice, practice, practice ...
After each course unit we do a short debriefing and, if necessary, some theory. Each additional day of the course on site can be booked for 90 euros if there is free space.
All equipment such as wetsuit, harness and life jacket as well as shoes are of course available from us. So you only need to bring a towel, sunscreen, possibly a hat or cap and something to drink with you.
There is no prescribed age. As a rule, we start training children from around 10 years of age, but that depends in particular on their physical constitution. However, we train especially young and light children exclusively 1 to 1, i.e. in a private course.
PERFECT COMMUNICATION WITH YOUR TEACHER
In order to be able to give you maximum safety and an even better training with the best possible learning success, our certified teachers train you with the Bb Talkin Bluetooth system. As a student, you get your own Bluetooth headset that is integrated in the helmet and you can not only understand the teacher better and more clearly, but also communicate directly with him.
SAFETY WITH OUR BOAT TRAINING
Through our boat training on Lake Garda, we offer you the highest possible safety and many advantages, such as:
- a lot of space
- particularly safe and almost no risk of injury
- your teacher can be very close to you
- you have much more effective time on the kite and on the water to learn quickly, as you don't have to walk back when you drift off
ADVANCED KITESURFING COURSES*
In our advanced courses, which start daily, we build exactly on your level. We accompany you in everything you want to learn and improve, e.g. safe climbing, turning, transition, jumps, backroll, frontroll, kiteloop.
Private lesson: Especially as an advanced kite surfer, it makes sense every now and then that you treat yourself to a private lesson or a private course with a professional. With the support of video recordings and analysis, you will quickly experience the fascination of kiting yourself.
*In all courses the material (kite board, kite and bar) as well as suit, life jacket and shoes incl.
VDWS KITESURFING LICENSE
As an officially licensed VDWS kite and windsurf school, we will also grant you the VDWS kite license if you want. The license is valid worldwide and you need it in particular to be able to borrow material. Your driving skills are shown on it and updated as you progress. There is an extra fee of 40 Euro for the initial issue of the license.