- On the 1st day: In the theory unit on land (duration approx. 15 - 30 min.) We explain the material and basic terms such as safety system, kite control, wind window, etc. Immediately afterwards you will go directly to the water where you practice kite control and kite control in shallow water.
In a group course, two students always share equipment, which saves energy and by actively watching, certain processes are better conveyed and can be practiced more effectively after a short break.
- On the 2nd day we deepen the kite feeling and fly to different zones in the wind window. We learn where the kite has more or less power. We practice the controlled pulling of the kite through the water, also known as bodydrag. The aim is for the kite to drag you in the desired direction.
- 3rd day: the goal on this day is to get the board with the foot straps on your feet, to start for the first time (water start) and to drive the first few meters.
- 4th day: after the first three days you can ride the first few meters on the kiteboard. It is important that you can ride safely and stably in both directions and steer the kite back to the 12 o'clock position so that you can stop and ride back. You will probably not be able to “hold up” at first, but that is not a problem at all i, you will always be steered by our instructor and you can treat yourself to small breaks in the shallow water.
- On the 5th day, depending on your personal driving skills, practice what you have learned with targeted improvements. After two strokes you will be back where you started. You achieve this through the posture and edge technique of the board. For this it is now time to practice, practice, practice ...
After each course unit we do a short debriefing and, if necessary, some theory. Each additional day of the course on site can be booked for 90 euros if there is free space.
All equipment such as wetsuit, harness and life jacket are of course available from us. So you only need to bring a towel, sunscreen, possibly a hat or cap and something to drink with you.
There is no prescribed age. As a rule, we start training children from around 10 years of age, but that depends in particular on their physical constitution. However, we train especially young and light children exclusively 1 to 1, i.e. in a private course.
PERFECT COMMUNICATION WITH YOUR TEACHER
In order to be able to give you maximum safety and an even better training with the best possible learning success, our certified teachers train you with the Bb Talkin Bluetooth system. As a student, you get your own Bluetooth headset that is integrated in the helmet and you can not only understand the teacher better and more clearly, but also communicate directly with him.
advanced KITESURFing courses*
In our advanced courses, which start daily, we build exactly on your level. We accompany you in everything you want to learn and improve, e.g. safe climbing, turning, transition, jumps, backroll, frontroll, kiteloop.
With our advanced courses, up to two lessons per day can be booked.
Private lesson: Especially as an advanced kite surfer, it makes sense every now and then that you treat yourself to a private lesson or a private course with a professional. With the support of video recordings and analysis, you will quickly experience the fascination of kiting yourself.
*In all courses the material (kite board, kite and bar) as well as suit, life jacket and shoes incl..
rental KiteSURF EQUIPMENT
- To rent kite equipment, you should have at least VDWS level 5 and be able to walk safely. If you are not yet able to do this, unfortunately we cannot give you any material on our own, as your safety is the most important thing to us.
- Rent your premium kitesurfing equipment from us flexibly, by the hour, half a day, whole day or several days in a row. If you want to book in advance and reserve the equipment you want, you can book for at least 3 days in a row (or more).
- If you rent equipment from us, you can always rely on us 100%. You put yourself on a security list when you go on the water and from then on our team will keep an eye on you. Two boats are available at our station for your rescue.
- The accessories such as harness, wetsuit and shoes are not included in the kite rental, but can be rented from us at the station for a small amount.
- WINTER DEAL - from November 15 to March 15, the rental days are freely selectable in the total rental period, i.e. a break day can be freely selected at any time.
- We offer children up to and including 15 years of age a 30% discount on renting kitesurfing equipment (excluding accessories).
- The insurance we recommend covers damage to equipment up to € 1,500. Intentional damage caused by personal negligence and loss as well as damage to Finns are not covered by the insurance. The deductible is € 50 per damage, the rest of the damage is deducted from the cover volume of € 1,500.
STORAGE - OUR SERVICE FOR YOUR OWN MATERIAL
- Storage of your own material in a locked / guarded room
- Start and landing service
- Fresh water washing area
- Rescue service - our boats are always ready for this
- Air compressor