PLANET ALLSPORTS KITE AND SURF SCHOOL ON TORTUGA BEACH
We cover many different conditions for every level and offer ideal conditions to learn kiting, windsurfing, wing foiling, surfing and stand-up paddling in small groups.
As the first kite, windsurf, stand-up paddle and surf school on Boavista, we settled here over 17 years ago, 5-10 minutes from the town center. And quite deliberately at the Tortuga Beach Club with Ruth and Leo. The two have been running the restaurant for many years and offer excellent Italian cuisine and the best fish dishes.
The picture gives you an overview of the proximity of the two stations to each other and the location of the surf and SUP wave spots in between, by the way, our SUP wave and surf courses take place here and are on top the perfect place for a wonderful sundowner session on the big dune or with the SUP or surfboard. Take a look at our SUP sundowner Video ;-)
- We have cross-offshore and somewhat gusty winds at our Center, which is also an advantage because there are perfect flat water conditions here.
- If you dare to go into the Liowa wave (Portuguese for lion) with your kite or windsurf equipment, you can pull a few turns in a wave that is up to head-high, but which does not break too violently due to the deeper sandbank, so that you do not have one Have to worry. The sandbar is also located locally, so you can drive past it to the side, in and out of the wave without having to dig through a destructive shore break.
- Whether Kitesurfing, Windsurfing, Wing Foil, Surfing or Stand-Up-Paddling in waves or on flat water. This spot can offer a lot and with the most beautiful turquoise blue water we have a lot of fun here and guarantee you a very special stay on this great and relaxed island.
- Daily starting courses for beginners and advanced, small course groups, certified and highly motivated teachers, safety first, the latest training methods with Bb Talkin technology and above all a familiar and relaxed atmosphere at our center make our spot in combination with the country and people so unique.
- As a VDWS licensed school, you of course also have the option of obtaining a VDWS license from us.
|From Europe around 6 hours flight time. Directflights with TUI Fly and flights via Lisbon with TAP Portugal.
10 Euro one way from airport to our center
season and opening hours
We look forward to welcoming you to our kite and windsurf school from October, 28th 2022 to April, 14th 2023. We are there for you every day (7 days a week) from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
New: Find out the current Planet Allsports T-Shirt Collection in our Shop at the center.
TIPS AROUND THE ACCOMMODATION
LOVING AND ORIGINAL APARTMENT HOUSES
So that you can experience the real Boavista, we follow a very special philosophy in the accommodations we work with. We recommend that you stay in a nice apartment as close as possible to our ward. So you can quickly go to the apartment at any time to get something, to eat or to relax and still keep track of the wind situation and never miss a session on the water.
check out prices and accommodations.
FELIX QUADFASS ABOUT BOAVISTA
"BOAVISTA is a wonderful overall package for me, I love to travel there, the lifestyle, the watercolors, the nature and the people there inspire me.
Obviously, if you are looking for perfect windsurfing and kite conditions, with strong and constant winds every day, then you will probably be disappointed on Boavista. But if you want to have the feeling of a road trip and see the whole package, then you will experience one of the most beautiful vacations ever on Boavista. If you are not exclusively focused on a certain water sport option and also dare to go on a SUP or a surf board, you can let off steam all day on Boavista.
You shouldn't miss out on a road trip with the jeep or quad around the island at least once during your vacation. We promise you it will be breathtaking.
Boavista is so versatile and will enchant you with the small inland villages, the off-road paths from A to B and the endlessly long white and deserted beaches and beautiful bays. In addition, there are great wave conditions for experienced kiters and windsurfers. I would be happy to get you excited about this unique island."
Yours Felix Quadfass
CHOOSE HERE - OUR SPORTS ON BOAVISTA